like a few times a day for a week or something? just wondering, since its just water, but its cold and yeast dont like the cold.
Here is the selected answer for your question:
An eight-year vaginosis sufferer myself, I will show you how I cured my bacterial vaginosis in three days the natural way and helped thousands of women do the same.
I'm about to reveal to you, scientifically-proven secrets that cured my bacteria vaginosis in three days, without any harsh prescription drugs or the never-ending cycle expense of over-the-counter products that don't work, and how it changed my life forever.
- bv ice treatment
- can ice get rid of a yeast infection
- does icecube on vagina feel good
- ice and bacterual vaginosi
- ice on vaginal imflamation
- ice vaginal yeast infection
- Is it bad to stick a ice cube in your vagina
- itchy vagina ice
- when working with yeast do you use ice water