I recently went to the doctor and she told me that I had a yeast infection. And it had lead to something else, I can't remember the name. She put me on antibiotics two different times and the itching and everything went away. But I still have yellowish discharge. She tested me for STD's and told me I didn't have any. She said I should dip a tampon in plain yogurt and put it in my vagina for one hour, every day, for the next six months. Because it helps to build up the Ph levels in your vagina. I haven't tried it yet. Should I? Will the discharge go away? And if I do it, how much yogurt should be on the tampon?
Here is the selected answer for your question:
An eight-year vaginosis sufferer myself, I will show you how I cured my bacterial vaginosis in three days the natural way and helped thousands of women do the same.
I'm about to reveal to you, scientifically-proven secrets that cured my bacteria vaginosis in three days, without any harsh prescription drugs or the never-ending cycle expense of over-the-counter products that don't work, and how it changed my life forever.
- putting yogurt in vagina
- can you put yogurt in your vagina
- putting yogurt on a yeast infection
- yogurt in your vagina
- yogurt on your vagina
- can i put yogurt in my vAgina
- putting yogurt on yeast infection
- putting yogurt on your vagina
- yogurt inside private area
- putting plain yogurt in vagina
- putting yogurt in your vagina
- is it safe to put yogurt in your vagina
- can you put plain yogurt on bulva
- can putting yogurt in your vagina hurt you
- putting yogurt on vaginal itching
- can u put yogurt in your vagina
- can you put yogurt in the vagina?
- can u put yeast on your vagina
- can i put yogurt on my vagina