We were both virgins when we started having sex AND I DO NOT have an STD but we've noticed he sometimes gets a throat infection or sore throat after he gives me oral s-e-x. It goes away after few days. I think he may be allergic or something or… maybe a yeast infection I pass on to him??
Here is the selected answer for your question:
An eight-year vaginosis sufferer myself, I will show you how I cured my bacterial vaginosis in three days the natural way and helped thousands of women do the same.
I'm about to reveal to you, scientifically-proven secrets that cured my bacteria vaginosis in three days, without any harsh prescription drugs or the never-ending cycle expense of over-the-counter products that don't work, and how it changed my life forever.
- can you be allergic to vaginal discharge
- can a man be allergic to vaginal discharge
- allergic reaction to vaginal fluid
- can you be allergic to your own juices
- can you have allergies to you vaginal lubicration
- could my boyfriend be allergic to my vagina
- is my husband allergic to my vagina?
- man says penis stings alergy to female vagina
- men allergic to vagina
- my wifes vaginal secretions itch me
- can you be allergic to someones vagina
- can u be allergic to your others vaginal sevretions
- am i allergic to my girlfreinds vagina
- Am I allergic to yeast in my girlfriend?
- can a man be allergic to virgina juices
- can a man\s penis be allergic to vagina
- can a msn become alergic to a womens vaginal fluids
- can men be allergic to vaginal discharge
- can men get an allergy to vaginal fluid
- can my girlfriend be allergic to me