I'm using a 7 day cream, and I already applied two nightly doses. Can I continue using it even though I got my period?
Here is the selected answer for your question:
An eight-year vaginosis sufferer myself, I will show you how I cured my bacterial vaginosis in three days the natural way and helped thousands of women do the same.
I'm about to reveal to you, scientifically-proven secrets that cured my bacteria vaginosis in three days, without any harsh prescription drugs or the never-ending cycle expense of over-the-counter products that don't work, and how it changed my life forever.
- can a vaginal insert for yeast infection be used during your menstrual cycle
- how do you wipe when youre using a vaginal cream
- i am on vaginal cream and my period came what should i do?
- i was on my last day of my vaginosis treatment and got my period what should i do
- if i might be pregnant what happens if I put vaginal cream if i also have a yeast infection
- if im spotting can i use yeast infection cream
- is it ok to work out while having a vaginal bacterial infection
- on yeast infection inserts and mu period came can I continue
- period and using bv treatment
- should i insert cream in my vagina
- spotting while using yeast infection cream
- started bv gel but got my period do I keep using or restart
- the 7 day cream for yeast infection work when you have periodo
- when u have bv should u use tampoons?
- do i continue yeast infection treatment even when I start my period
- can you use vaginal yeast infection cream on your period
- can i continue to insert my megvaginal on my period
- can i still continue my vaginosis treatment in my period
- can i still insert batrafen cream when haveing my period
- can i use bv cream whole pregnamy