I'm using a 7 day cream, and I already applied two nightly doses. Can I continue using it even though I got my period?
Here is the selected answer for your question:
An eight-year vaginosis sufferer myself, I will show you how I cured my bacterial vaginosis in three days the natural way and helped thousands of women do the same.
I'm about to reveal to you, scientifically-proven secrets that cured my bacteria vaginosis in three days, without any harsh prescription drugs or the never-ending cycle expense of over-the-counter products that don't work, and how it changed my life forever.
- can i continue treating my bv when i started my period
- can i insert bv gel while on period
- can i insert creme in vaginia during my period
- can i use bacterial vaginosis cream on my period
- can i use vaginal cream while on my period
- can you use clindamycin vaginal cream while on period
- cream u use for having bv for 5 days
- is it ok to insert vaginal yeast creams while on your period