I'm using a 7 day cream, and I already applied two nightly doses. Can I continue using it even though I got my period?
Here is the selected answer for your question:
An eight-year vaginosis sufferer myself, I will show you how I cured my bacterial vaginosis in three days the natural way and helped thousands of women do the same.
I'm about to reveal to you, scientifically-proven secrets that cured my bacteria vaginosis in three days, without any harsh prescription drugs or the never-ending cycle expense of over-the-counter products that don't work, and how it changed my life forever.
- can i still continue 7 day cream if i get my period
- can i use my year infection cream when Im on NY period
- can I use vaginal cream while bleeding
- can u insert vaginal cream while on period
- can you use cream for bacterial vaginosis while bleeding
- can you use vaginal cream when you have your period
- fo i use the bv gel while on my period
- on bv gel but got period
- used cream for bv i had my period and was pregnant