i have had bacterial vaginosis non stop for almost 5 months now ive been seen by 5 different docs and have only gotten pills and creams to use with no success what so ever. i heard soaking a tampon in hydrogen peroxide and inserting it in for an hour will help get rid of it will it?
i also have had really bad discharge and have been on flagyl 3 times it does not work. i have been to doctors. i need other remedies besides anti biotics and creams because they do not work
Here is the selected answer for your question:
An eight-year vaginosis sufferer myself, I will show you how I cured my bacterial vaginosis in three days the natural way and helped thousands of women do the same.
I'm about to reveal to you, scientifically-proven secrets that cured my bacteria vaginosis in three days, without any harsh prescription drugs or the never-ending cycle expense of over-the-counter products that don't work, and how it changed my life forever.
- hydrogen peroxide tampon
- hydrogen peroxide tampon for bv
- bacterial vaginosis natural treatment hydrogen peroxide tamon
- use a tampon soaked with hydrogen peroxide to rid infection
- tampon with peroxide for bv
- tampon with peroxcide
- soaking a tampon in less than 10mins and pregnant
- peroxide tampob
- peroxide on a tampon bv
- is put hydron peroxide good how to put in a tampon
- hydrogen peroxide tampon bv
- hydrogen peroxide 3% on a tampon
- how long do you leave in peroxide tampon bv
- how do soak a tampon in yogurt
- can a tampon sBVoaked in peroxide cure
- yogurt soaked tampon for bacterial vaginosis