i have had bacterial vaginosis non stop for almost 5 months now ive been seen by 5 different docs and have only gotten pills and creams to use with no success what so ever. i heard soaking a tampon in hydrogen peroxide and inserting it in for an hour will help get rid of it will it?
i also have had really bad discharge and have been on flagyl 3 times it does not work. i have been to doctors. i need other remedies besides anti biotics and creams because they do not work
Here is the selected answer for your question:
An eight-year vaginosis sufferer myself, I will show you how I cured my bacterial vaginosis in three days the natural way and helped thousands of women do the same.
I'm about to reveal to you, scientifically-proven secrets that cured my bacteria vaginosis in three days, without any harsh prescription drugs or the never-ending cycle expense of over-the-counter products that don't work, and how it changed my life forever.
Here Is What You'll Learn To Permanent Bacterial Vaginosis Relief in 3 Days._________________________________________________
- hydrogen peroxide tampon
- tampon soaked in peroxide
- bacterial vaginosis hydrogen peroxide tampon
- peroxide tampon
- peroxide and water on tampon
- hydrogen peroxide soaked tampon
- peroxide on a tampon
- hydrogen peroxide tampon for bv
- yeast infection hydrogen peroxide tampon
- peroxide for bv
- peroxide tampon soak
- peroxide tampon for bv
- peroxide for peri area
- peroxide in a tampon for vaginal odor
- Hydrogen peroxide tampon bacterial vaginosis
- Peroxide Tampon for Bacterial Vaginosis
- peroxide soaked tampon for bv
- should you treat bacterial vaginosis with a tampon soaked in hydrogen peroxide?
- should you use a tampon with peroxide on it after your period?
- soaking a tampon in peroxide