i have had bacterial vaginosis non stop for almost 5 months now ive been seen by 5 different docs and have only gotten pills and creams to use with no success what so ever. i heard soaking a tampon in hydrogen peroxide and inserting it in for an hour will help get rid of it will it?
i also have had really bad discharge and have been on flagyl 3 times it does not work. i have been to doctors. i need other remedies besides anti biotics and creams because they do not work
Here is the selected answer for your question:
An eight-year vaginosis sufferer myself, I will show you how I cured my bacterial vaginosis in three days the natural way and helped thousands of women do the same.
I'm about to reveal to you, scientifically-proven secrets that cured my bacteria vaginosis in three days, without any harsh prescription drugs or the never-ending cycle expense of over-the-counter products that don't work, and how it changed my life forever.
- hydrogen peroxide tampon
- hydrogen peroxide tampon bv
- peroxide soaked tampon
- soaking a tampon in peroxide
- tampon with hydrogen peroxide
- Peroxide Tampon for Bacterial Vaginosis
- hydrogen peroxide on tampon
- tampon soaked in peroxide for bv
- hydrogen peroxide tampon for bacterial vaginosis
- tampon soaked in hydrogen peroxide for bv
- tampon in hydrogen peroxide
- remedy for bacterial vaginosis hydrogen peroxide tampon
- peroxside soaked tampon cure bv?
- peroxide on a tampon to treat bacterial vaginosis
- soak tampon in hydrogen peroxide
- tampon hydrogen peroxide and water
- will peroxide on a tampon get rid of bv
- treat bv with hydrogen peroxide tampon
- tampons that help treat bv
- tampon soak hydrogen peroxide