i have had bacterial vaginosis non stop for almost 5 months now ive been seen by 5 different docs and have only gotten pills and creams to use with no success what so ever. i heard soaking a tampon in hydrogen peroxide and inserting it in for an hour will help get rid of it will it?
i also have had really bad discharge and have been on flagyl 3 times it does not work. i have been to doctors. i need other remedies besides anti biotics and creams because they do not work
Here is the selected answer for your question:
An eight-year vaginosis sufferer myself, I will show you how I cured my bacterial vaginosis in three days the natural way and helped thousands of women do the same.
I'm about to reveal to you, scientifically-proven secrets that cured my bacteria vaginosis in three days, without any harsh prescription drugs or the never-ending cycle expense of over-the-counter products that don't work, and how it changed my life forever.
- hydrogen peroxide tampon
- hydrogen peroxide tampon bv
- soaking a tampon in peroxide
- Peroxide Tampon for Bacterial Vaginosis
- tampon soaked in peroxide
- hydrogen peroxide on tampon
- peroxide soaked tampon
- peroxide tampon
- peroxide tampon for bv
- tampon soaked in hydrogen peroxide
- hydrogen peroxide on a tampon
- BV Hydrogen Peroxide Tampon
- hydrogen peroxide and water soaked tampon for bv
- Does peroxide on a tampon help bacteria infections?
- soaking a tampon in yogurt safe for bacterial vaginosis
- tampon peroxide
- bv peroxide tampon
- tampon soaked in perioxide
- tampon with hydrogen peroxide