I just had BV.. and took my medication for it.. my boyfriend and I are very sexually active. He has about 4 cold sore things in his mouth.. and he did eat me out, (when we didnt know i had it ).. my question is can the cold sores be from my BV? and should he be tested for it.. can he even get it? thankss
Here is the selected answer for your question:
An eight-year vaginosis sufferer myself, I will show you how I cured my bacterial vaginosis in three days the natural way and helped thousands of women do the same.
I'm about to reveal to you, scientifically-proven secrets that cured my bacteria vaginosis in three days, without any harsh prescription drugs or the never-ending cycle expense of over-the-counter products that don't work, and how it changed my life forever.
- Male version of bv
- can you spread bacterial vaginosis to a man
- can a bv be spread to my husband?
- can men spread vaginosis
- can partners can men spread bacterial vaginosis
- can yeast infection in women bacterial vaginosis spread to men
- can you spread a vaginal bacterial infection to a guy
- how easy can you spread bacterial infection
- male spreading bv
- male version of bacterial
- male version of bacterial vaginosis
- men can spread bv?
- Can Men Spread Bacterial Vaginosis
- can men be carriers of bacterial vaginosis
- can a male spread bacterial vaginosis to a woman
- can a vaginal infection spread to men?
- can bacteria vaginosis can a yeast infection be spread to a man
- can bacterial vaginal infection spread to guy
- can bacterial vaginosis be spread to my partner
- can bacterial vaginosis spread to men