I cannot find anything linking the two, except "If severe lower abdominal pain occurs with a fever of over 101 seek medical help immediately"
or something along those lines. no fever though, just been having this awful pain for a little over a month and it feels like it gets worse all the time.
my mother thinks BV is causing it, I disagree.
i have also missed my last two periods. last month i had cramping for two days around the time, no blood. this month there's nothing. i took two at home pregnancy tests and then the doctor gave me another one the week after when i had an appointment. all three were negative …
Doctors, obgyn, women with experience? can somebody please help me?
Here is the selected answer for your question:
An eight-year vaginosis sufferer myself, I will show you how I cured my bacterial vaginosis in three days the natural way and helped thousands of women do the same.
I'm about to reveal to you, scientifically-proven secrets that cured my bacteria vaginosis in three days, without any harsh prescription drugs or the never-ending cycle expense of over-the-counter products that don't work, and how it changed my life forever.
Here Is What You'll Learn To Permanent Bacterial Vaginosis Relief in 3 Days._________________________________________________
- does bv cause abdominal pain
- can bv cause abdominal pain
- bacterial vaginosis abdominal pain
- does bv cause stomach pain
- does bv cause cramps
- can bacterial vaginosis cause abdominal pain
- Can Bacterial Vaginosis Cause Cramping
- does bv cause cramping
- does bacterial vaginosis cause abdominal pain
- can vaginosis cause abdominal pain
- stomach pain with bacterial vaginosis
- does bacterial vaginosis cause cramps
- Would a vaginal sis cause stomach pain?
- does bacterial vaginosis cause back pain and fatigue
- does bacteria vaginosis cause nausea?
- do bacterial vaginosis cause stomach pain
- cramping with BV
- can you have lower abdominal cramping with a bacterial infection
- can you have cramps with a bv