I cannot find anything linking the two, except "If severe lower abdominal pain occurs with a fever of over 101 seek medical help immediately"
or something along those lines. no fever though, just been having this awful pain for a little over a month and it feels like it gets worse all the time.
my mother thinks BV is causing it, I disagree.
i have also missed my last two periods. last month i had cramping for two days around the time, no blood. this month there's nothing. i took two at home pregnancy tests and then the doctor gave me another one the week after when i had an appointment. all three were negative …
Doctors, obgyn, women with experience? can somebody please help me?
Here is the selected answer for your question:
An eight-year vaginosis sufferer myself, I will show you how I cured my bacterial vaginosis in three days the natural way and helped thousands of women do the same.
I'm about to reveal to you, scientifically-proven secrets that cured my bacteria vaginosis in three days, without any harsh prescription drugs or the never-ending cycle expense of over-the-counter products that don't work, and how it changed my life forever.
- can bv cause abdominal pain
- does bv cause abdominal pain
- does bacterial vaginosis cause abdominal pain
- can bacterial vaginosis cause abdominal pain
- can bacterial vaginosis cause pelvic pain
- Abdominal Pain Bacterial Vaginosis
- bacterial vaginosis abdominal pain
- bv and bloating
- bv and abdominal pain
- bacterial vaginosis and stomach pain
- can bv cause pelvic pain
- bacterial vaginosis causing abdominal pain
- pelvic cramping bv
- do bacterial vaginosis cause abdominal pain
- cramps with bacterial vaginosis
- cramps and bv
- cramping stomach and bv
- using metronidazole and having bad lower abdominal pain
- can untrated bv cause severe cramping
- can groin pain lead to lower abdominal pain