Does anyone know if a bacterial (vaginal) infection can cause bladder discomfort? I've been having bladder spasms along with frequency and urgency the last few days. I doubt it's a UTI, but I may get checked for one in the next few days. I was wondering if it was worth it to get checked for BV too, as I don't know if BV can cause these symptoms. I'm occasionally feeling some minor cramping in the bladder area too.
I'm not having any other symptoms…just the bladder stuff.
I know BV can lead to a UTI, but I'm wondering if BV by itself can cause such symptoms.
I was checked for a UTI today, and it was negative. They refused to check me for BV or a YI, though, for some reason! It was ridiculous. Now I have to go see another doctor to get checked for those.
Here is the selected answer for your question:
An eight-year vaginosis sufferer myself, I will show you how I cured my bacterial vaginosis in three days the natural way and helped thousands of women do the same.
I'm about to reveal to you, scientifically-proven secrets that cured my bacteria vaginosis in three days, without any harsh prescription drugs or the never-ending cycle expense of over-the-counter products that don't work, and how it changed my life forever.
- can bv cause urinary frequency
- can bv cause bladder infection
- can a yeast infection cause urinary urgency
- can yeast infection cause urinary urgency
- can a bacterial vaginal infection cause urination frequency
- bacterial vaginosis and bladder pain
- bacterial vaginosis and urinary frequency
- Yeast Infection Causing Bladder Spasms
- when i have a yeast infection it causes bladder spasms
- can cervicitis cause urethra spasms?
- can yeast infection cause bladder spasms
- does a bladder problem cause bv
- does bacterial vaginosis give you bladder infection
- does bv affect the bladder
- does bv cause bladder pain
- why does vaginosis cause urgency
- does bv cause urinary frequency
- urgency in bacterial vaginosis
- urinary urgency with bacterial vaginitis
- what causes continued vaginal spasms