Does anyone know if a bacterial (vaginal) infection can cause bladder discomfort? I've been having bladder spasms along with frequency and urgency the last few days. I doubt it's a UTI, but I may get checked for one in the next few days. I was wondering if it was worth it to get checked for BV too, as I don't know if BV can cause these symptoms. I'm occasionally feeling some minor cramping in the bladder area too.
I'm not having any other symptoms…just the bladder stuff.
I know BV can lead to a UTI, but I'm wondering if BV by itself can cause such symptoms.
I was checked for a UTI today, and it was negative. They refused to check me for BV or a YI, though, for some reason! It was ridiculous. Now I have to go see another doctor to get checked for those.
Here is the selected answer for your question:
An eight-year vaginosis sufferer myself, I will show you how I cured my bacterial vaginosis in three days the natural way and helped thousands of women do the same.
I'm about to reveal to you, scientifically-proven secrets that cured my bacteria vaginosis in three days, without any harsh prescription drugs or the never-ending cycle expense of over-the-counter products that don't work, and how it changed my life forever.
- can bv cause urinary frequency
- bacterial vaginosis and urinary frequency
- can vaginitis cayse urinary urgency
- Can you get a bladder infection from bv
- can a yeast infection cause urinary urgency
- can a bacteria infection cause freqyenxy to urinate
- bv and urgency
- vaginitis urinary frequency
- vaginal infection that majes you have urinary urgency
- do bacteria vagnosis cause you to urinate a lot
- can you get bv from bladder infection
- can yeast infections cause urinary urgency?
- will bv cause bladder problems
- can yeast infections cause some bladder spasms
- can yeast infection cause bladder urgency
- can yeast cause urinary urgency?
- can yeast cause urinary urgency no infection?
- can yeast cause an urine urgency
- does a vaginal yeast infection cause urinary urgency?
- does bv cause urinary symptoms