Does anyone know if a bacterial (vaginal) infection can cause bladder discomfort? I've been having bladder spasms along with frequency and urgency the last few days. I doubt it's a UTI, but I may get checked for one in the next few days. I was wondering if it was worth it to get checked for BV too, as I don't know if BV can cause these symptoms. I'm occasionally feeling some minor cramping in the bladder area too.
I'm not having any other symptoms…just the bladder stuff.
I know BV can lead to a UTI, but I'm wondering if BV by itself can cause such symptoms.
I was checked for a UTI today, and it was negative. They refused to check me for BV or a YI, though, for some reason! It was ridiculous. Now I have to go see another doctor to get checked for those.
Here is the selected answer for your question:
An eight-year vaginosis sufferer myself, I will show you how I cured my bacterial vaginosis in three days the natural way and helped thousands of women do the same.
I'm about to reveal to you, scientifically-proven secrets that cured my bacteria vaginosis in three days, without any harsh prescription drugs or the never-ending cycle expense of over-the-counter products that don't work, and how it changed my life forever.
- can bv cause urinary frequency
- bacterial vaginosis and urinary frequency
- bacterial vaginosis and bladder pain
- does bv cause urinary urgency
- does bacteria in vagina cause urinary frequency
- do vaginal infections cause urinary frequency
- do bacteria vagnosis cause you to urinate a lot
- can you get bv from bladder infection
- Can you get a bladder infection from bv
- can yeast vaginitis cause urinary frequency
- does yeast infection cause urinary urgency
- urinary frequency and vaginal infection
- yeast infection and bladder spasms
- will bv cause bladder problems
- vaginosis bladder problems
- vaginal infection urinary urgency
- vaginal infection cause urine freqency
- urinary urgency bacterial vaginosis
- urinary frequency and vaginosis
- urinary frequency and vaginitis