Does anyone know if a bacterial (vaginal) infection can cause bladder discomfort? I've been having bladder spasms along with frequency and urgency the last few days. I doubt it's a UTI, but I may get checked for one in the next few days. I was wondering if it was worth it to get checked for BV too, as I don't know if BV can cause these symptoms. I'm occasionally feeling some minor cramping in the bladder area too.
I'm not having any other symptoms…just the bladder stuff.
I know BV can lead to a UTI, but I'm wondering if BV by itself can cause such symptoms.
I was checked for a UTI today, and it was negative. They refused to check me for BV or a YI, though, for some reason! It was ridiculous. Now I have to go see another doctor to get checked for those.
Here is the selected answer for your question:
An eight-year vaginosis sufferer myself, I will show you how I cured my bacterial vaginosis in three days the natural way and helped thousands of women do the same.
I'm about to reveal to you, scientifically-proven secrets that cured my bacteria vaginosis in three days, without any harsh prescription drugs or the never-ending cycle expense of over-the-counter products that don't work, and how it changed my life forever.
- can bv cause urinary frequency
- can bacterial vaginosis cause any urinary symptoms
- bladder urgency with bv
- urinary infection from BV
- cytolytic vaginosis and urinary frquency
- can vaginal infection cause bloating and urinary urgency
- can vaginal cuff pain cause urgency
- can having bv cause inconsistent urine
- bacterial vaginosis and urinary frequency
- can bv cause leaky bladder
- bacterial vagnosis can it cause a bladder infection
- Bacterial vaginosis and bladder urgency