I have a yeast infection (for about 6 days now) and as of tonight I have noticed flesh colored bumps with no puss inside the opening of my vagina. I am not sexually active so I do not think it is from a STD, could this be a result of the yeast infection since I am quite swollen and was previously on strong antibiotics from an illness? I am going to the doctor tomorrow but this is really bothering me!!
Here is the selected answer for your question:
An eight-year vaginosis sufferer myself, I will show you how I cured my bacterial vaginosis in three days the natural way and helped thousands of women do the same.
I'm about to reveal to you, scientifically-proven secrets that cured my bacteria vaginosis in three days, without any harsh prescription drugs or the never-ending cycle expense of over-the-counter products that don't work, and how it changed my life forever.
- small bumps inside vaginal canal
- yeast infection small bumps
- vaginal canal bumps
- Vaginal bumps yeast infections
- red bumpy vaginal canal
- itchy white bumps inside vagina opening
- if you have a yeast infection do you get bumps in your vagina?
- can yeast infection cause bumps
- can candida cause tiny bumps vagina
- bumps on the inside of vigina and candida
- bumps inside vagina from severe yeast infection?
- bumps inside the vigina canal