Im currently 11 weeks and have had 3 infections back to back what are the risks it could cause my unborn child if any?
Here is the selected answer for your question:
An eight-year vaginosis sufferer myself, I will show you how I cured my bacterial vaginosis in three days the natural way and helped thousands of women do the same.
I'm about to reveal to you, scientifically-proven secrets that cured my bacteria vaginosis in three days, without any harsh prescription drugs or the never-ending cycle expense of over-the-counter products that don't work, and how it changed my life forever.
- can the discharge affect the unborn baby?
- bacteria in the vagina that will hurt the baby
- can vaginal bacteria harm my baby
- can yellow discharge hurt my baby
- could a bleeding hemorrhoid infect an unborn baby
- does a vaginal infection affect developing fetus
- does discharge have effect on unborn children?
- dot near my vingia while pregnant how can that affect my unborn child
- how does bacterial infections affects baby
- i have a natural STI will it affect my unborn baby
- if i am not using condoms but on treatment will i infect my unborn baby
- what can bacterial vaginosis do to my fetus
- what can brown discharge do to an unborn baby
- what can happen to my unborn baby if i have bacteria in my urine
- what ffects does a bacterial vaginisis have on fetus
- will a bscteria infection hurt my baby
- will bacterial vaginosis hurt my baby
- can bv hurt my baby
- can bv harm fetus
- bacterial infections that would harm a baby