Okay, So i dont really know if i have a infection or not. But ive been having sex && there is a VERY THICK white discharge coming from my vagina. I take a shower everyday. So im not really sure. I dont know if any bacteria got up there or not. But my question is, can it cause infertility? Like is it just temparary infertility? Or whats goin on with that? Im waiting on my medicaid so i can go to the doctor! But i just wanna have a idea!! Please help me!!
Here is the selected answer for your question:
An eight-year vaginosis sufferer myself, I will show you how I cured my bacterial vaginosis in three days the natural way and helped thousands of women do the same.
I'm about to reveal to you, scientifically-proven secrets that cured my bacteria vaginosis in three days, without any harsh prescription drugs or the never-ending cycle expense of over-the-counter products that don't work, and how it changed my life forever.
- can vaginal infections cause infertility
- can bacterial infections cause infertility
- can a bacterial infection cause infertility
- can bacterial infection cause infertility
- can feminine itching causes infertility
- thick discharge infertility
- vaginal discharge and infertility
- vagininal infections that cause sterility