my girlfriend has a vaginal bacterial infection and i’m paranoid about kissing her on the mouth. Can i catch bacteria this way? i know that we have to use condoms while she takes her antibiotics, but now i’m worried that i can’t kiss her. does anyone know?
ok, phew, thanks everyone. i finished my antibiotics 5 days ago, and i was paranoid about contracting it through kissing. glad to know that it stays 'down there'
Here is the selected answer for your question:
An eight-year vaginosis sufferer myself, I will show you how I cured my bacterial vaginosis in three days the natural way and helped thousands of women do the same.
I'm about to reveal to you, scientifically-proven secrets that cured my bacteria vaginosis in three days, without any harsh prescription drugs or the never-ending cycle expense of over-the-counter products that don't work, and how it changed my life forever.
- bacterial infection transmitted through kissing
- bacterial vaginosis spread to the throat?
- can a bacterial vagina infection spread to your throat
- can a yeast in frctin spread from genitals to moith
- can bacterial vagilotid be spread oral
- can bv be spread by spit
- can bv be transmitted through kissing
- can yeast infection be trasferred from vagina to mouth?
- yeast transfers through kissing