Happy New Year to all!!!
I have a question regarding my c-section.
On November 8th 2007 I had a c-section (almost 8 wks). It was induced, they broke my water and was in labor for 24hrs, didn't dialate more than 3 centimeters therefore, my dr. said let's just do a c-section. I've been experiencing cramping around my incision (it's healed perfect) and cramping in the viginal area (bothersome).
My bleeding (lochia) stoped about 4 weeks postpartum and I'm still releasing something clear which sometimes it has yellow spots on my pad.
Anyone experienced this, Is this normal?
PLEASE help me with my concern!!!
PS. I am breastfeeding, I breastfeed about 4 – 6 times a day.
Here is the selected answer for your question:
An eight-year vaginosis sufferer myself, I will show you how I cured my bacterial vaginosis in three days the natural way and helped thousands of women do the same.
I'm about to reveal to you, scientifically-proven secrets that cured my bacteria vaginosis in three days, without any harsh prescription drugs or the never-ending cycle expense of over-the-counter products that don't work, and how it changed my life forever.
- 6 weeks after c section lot of clear discharge
- sticky clear discharge 3 months after c-section
- slimy yellow discharge 8 weeks post partum c section
- mucus coming from vagina 1 monthafter c section
- long sticky coming out from vagina after c section and no period yet
- clear mucus discharge 6wks after csection
- c section clear mucus 8 weeks
- c section 4 weeks ago have a lot of phelgm out of vagina
- Brown sticky discharge 7 weeks after C-section
- yellowish clear slimey discharge weeks after c section