My period ended Sat/Sun, and ever since I've had a light brown discharge with a distinct odor, accompanied by pain and itching in that area. The discharge is watery and slight but still smells strongly. I only used 1 tampon during this last period and definitely took it out, so it's not that. I'm only 15, far from sexually active, and would really rather not have to tell my mom about this, since, you know, it's embarrassing. So if all you have to say is "see a doctor," I'm probably not gonna follow your advice, sorry. Also, this probably isn't related, but just in case, yesterday I began to feel slightly nauseous, light-headed, cold/hot when no one else was, and had a headache. I came home from school and slept (waking up for periods of about fifteen minutes sporadically) til 10:45, when I went into the bathroom and started to wretch but never threw up. I think that may have been dehydration? Anyways… sorry for the gory details. Beyond dehydration, any idea what this is?
Here is the selected answer for your question:
An eight-year vaginosis sufferer myself, I will show you how I cured my bacterial vaginosis in three days the natural way and helped thousands of women do the same.
I'm about to reveal to you, scientifically-proven secrets that cured my bacteria vaginosis in three days, without any harsh prescription drugs or the never-ending cycle expense of over-the-counter products that don't work, and how it changed my life forever.
- vaginal itching and brown discharge
- brown discharge back pain external itching
- vaginal itching brown discharge
- vaginal discharge light brown no odor
- no odor no itching brown discharge
- itchy vaginal area with brown discharge with smell
- irritation and no odor brown discharge vagina
- dark brown discharge and itching
- brownish discharge itching odor
- brown vaginal discharge with odor
- brown discharge with odor and itching
- brown discharge with no odor
- brown discharge itch no smell
- will dehydration cause vaginal discharge