My period ended Sat/Sun, and ever since I've had a light brown discharge with a distinct odor, accompanied by pain and itching in that area. The discharge is watery and slight but still smells strongly. I only used 1 tampon during this last period and definitely took it out, so it's not that. I'm only 15, far from sexually active, and would really rather not have to tell my mom about this, since, you know, it's embarrassing. So if all you have to say is "see a doctor," I'm probably not gonna follow your advice, sorry. Also, this probably isn't related, but just in case, yesterday I began to feel slightly nauseous, light-headed, cold/hot when no one else was, and had a headache. I came home from school and slept (waking up for periods of about fifteen minutes sporadically) til 10:45, when I went into the bathroom and started to wretch but never threw up. I think that may have been dehydration? Anyways… sorry for the gory details. Beyond dehydration, any idea what this is?
Here is the selected answer for your question:
An eight-year vaginosis sufferer myself, I will show you how I cured my bacterial vaginosis in three days the natural way and helped thousands of women do the same.
I'm about to reveal to you, scientifically-proven secrets that cured my bacteria vaginosis in three days, without any harsh prescription drugs or the never-ending cycle expense of over-the-counter products that don't work, and how it changed my life forever.
- painful itchy vagina and brown discharge
- vaginal discharge/brown/odor/itching
- vagina smells has brown stuff and itchy
- pain itching and brown discharge
- light brown vaginal discharge with irritation
- light brown discharge itchiness and smells
- discharge light brown odor clamy itchy irritation
- dark brown discharge with no smell no pain no irritation or itch
- brown discharge odor itching
- brown discharge fishy odor pain and itching
- brown blood discharge with odor and itch