I had sex 2-3 days ago, I was up on my knees and he was behind me. When he first entered i felt slight pain and that was it. After we were done i noticed some bright red blood on the condom from me. The next morning in the shower i had a dark blot clot about the size of a silver dollar come out of me. I have had a dark brown discharge (no ordor) since the following morning, enough where i have to wear a panty liner. I also have had lower abdomen pains on and off through out the day and more intense pains when i am laying down in bed. They feel like menstrual cramps. But I just had my period about a week and a half ago. Also this is the first time i have had sex in about six months and it was with my boyfriend, no one new. My boyfriend is quite long is it possible he could have tore something? please help!
i do not have std's…. and an infection doesn't make sense eithier… i no i should go to the doctor but, i'm looking for some thoughts..
Here is the selected answer for your question:
An eight-year vaginosis sufferer myself, I will show you how I cured my bacterial vaginosis in three days the natural way and helped thousands of women do the same.
I'm about to reveal to you, scientifically-proven secrets that cured my bacteria vaginosis in three days, without any harsh prescription drugs or the never-ending cycle expense of over-the-counter products that don't work, and how it changed my life forever.
- bright red blood vaginal discharge
- bright red blood from vagina cause of
- bright red blood vaginal discharge with some pain
- brown blood vagina now red
- brown discharge when wipe for 3 days then i bleed dark red once when wipe now no blood
- brownish blood with discharge now bright red blood and clots
- i started bleeding a brown discharge now its bright red stringy for two weeks