I have been getting brown odorless vaginal discharge and its been two weeks since my period ended. It is very light and does not always happen everyday. I am sexually active in some ways but not sex, just other types such as oral sex and fondling. But in those two weeks after my period I'd say I had a sexual encounter only two or three times. Let me know if you know anything about this…should I see a doctor?
Here is the selected answer for your question:
An eight-year vaginosis sufferer myself, I will show you how I cured my bacterial vaginosis in three days the natural way and helped thousands of women do the same.
I'm about to reveal to you, scientifically-proven secrets that cured my bacteria vaginosis in three days, without any harsh prescription drugs or the never-ending cycle expense of over-the-counter products that don't work, and how it changed my life forever.
- brown vaginal discharge 2 weeks after period
- brown odorless discharge
- brown discharge two weeks after period
- brown discharge 2 weeks after period
- odorless brown discharge
- odorless brown vaginal discharge
- odorless light brown discharge
- Brown discharge odorless one week after menstruation
- brown odorless vaginal discharge
- odorless brown discharge after period
- brow vaginal discharge fr weeks
- orange discharge a week after period ends
- oderless brown discharge
- light brown discharge 2 months in row bv
- i had period after 3 weeks why do i have brown discharge
- dark brown blood week after period and two weeks after morning after pill
- bv brown discharge after period
- brown oderless dischare a week after period
- brown discharge from vagina after a week
- brown discharge from vagina 1 week after period