I have been getting brown odorless vaginal discharge and its been two weeks since my period ended. It is very light and does not always happen everyday. I am sexually active in some ways but not sex, just other types such as oral sex and fondling. But in those two weeks after my period I'd say I had a sexual encounter only two or three times. Let me know if you know anything about this…should I see a doctor?
Here is the selected answer for your question:
An eight-year vaginosis sufferer myself, I will show you how I cured my bacterial vaginosis in three days the natural way and helped thousands of women do the same.
I'm about to reveal to you, scientifically-proven secrets that cured my bacteria vaginosis in three days, without any harsh prescription drugs or the never-ending cycle expense of over-the-counter products that don't work, and how it changed my life forever.
- brown vaginal discharge 2 weeks after period
- brown odorless discharge
- brown discharge two weeks after period
- brown discharge 2 weeks after period
- odorless brown discharge
- odorless brown vaginal discharge
- dark brown odorless vaginal discharge
- dark odorless vaginal discharge
- green brown clumpy odorless discharge
- i ve been on my period and brown discharge 2 weeks
- brown biol weks brown discharge after period
- oforless brown grainy dischargr after period
- period black brown discharge after
- why do i have a brown discharge oderless
- dark brown odorless discharge
- brownish vaginal discharge for two weeks
- brown discharge continuing on from period for two weeks
- brown discharge odorless
- brown odorless brown discharge for months
- brown odorless diacharge a week before period