For the past few months I have been having longer periods that consist of mostly blood tinged mucus followed by heavy bleeding. This is accompanied by very painful cramping that goes into my back and down my legs and is almost unbearable. Between periods I have noticed itchiness and odor. What could this be?
Here is the selected answer for your question:
An eight-year vaginosis sufferer myself, I will show you how I cured my bacterial vaginosis in three days the natural way and helped thousands of women do the same.
I'm about to reveal to you, scientifically-proven secrets that cured my bacteria vaginosis in three days, without any harsh prescription drugs or the never-ending cycle expense of over-the-counter products that don't work, and how it changed my life forever.
- bloody mucus vaginal discharge
- bloody discharge and cramps
- Bloody Mucus Discharge Between Periods
- cramping with mucous bloody discharge between periods
- stomach cramps and blood tinged leakage