If your daughter ever had this issue, what did the doctor recommend?
I took her to her new doctor for this and all he prescribed was Nystat cream for the outside area. What about the inside? She’s had discharge and a lot of itching. I told him I’ve already been using Vagisil on her for a week and it hasn’t cleared it up. Why wouldn’t he prescribe an anti fungal or antibiotic?
That was the first and LAST time I will be taking her to that doctor. I had a lot of issues with that place, which I will not go into. It seems like a half a s s e d treatment.
Here is the selected answer for your question:
An eight-year vaginosis sufferer myself, I will show you how I cured my bacterial vaginosis in three days the natural way and helped thousands of women do the same.
I'm about to reveal to you, scientifically-proven secrets that cured my bacteria vaginosis in three days, without any harsh prescription drugs or the never-ending cycle expense of over-the-counter products that don't work, and how it changed my life forever.
- what is floral vaginal in 5 years old girl
- 10 yr old girl with bacterial or yeast infection
- vaginal yeast infection five year old
- vaginal yeast infection in 5 year old girl
- vaginitis in 5 year old
- what are some natural ways of treating vaginal discharge from a four year old
- what is a vaginal infection for a 6 year old girl
- what to use for yeast infection for 5 year old
- yeast infection in 5 years olds
- how to treat my 5 year old girls bacterial infection in her vagina
- how to treat a 6 year old with a vaginal infection
- 5 week old daughter with yeast infection
- 5 year old and yeast infections
- 6 year old girl bacterial infection
- 6 year old yeast infection cure
- bacterial infection vagina 4 year old girl
- can 4 year old get a bacterial infection
- can a 5 year old get bacterial vaginosis
- can my 4 year old have vaginitus
- yeast infection on 5 yr old daughter