If your daughter ever had this issue, what did the doctor recommend?
I took her to her new doctor for this and all he prescribed was Nystat cream for the outside area. What about the inside? She’s had discharge and a lot of itching. I told him I’ve already been using Vagisil on her for a week and it hasn’t cleared it up. Why wouldn’t he prescribe an anti fungal or antibiotic?
That was the first and LAST time I will be taking her to that doctor. I had a lot of issues with that place, which I will not go into. It seems like a half a s s e d treatment.
Here is the selected answer for your question:
An eight-year vaginosis sufferer myself, I will show you how I cured my bacterial vaginosis in three days the natural way and helped thousands of women do the same.
I'm about to reveal to you, scientifically-proven secrets that cured my bacteria vaginosis in three days, without any harsh prescription drugs or the never-ending cycle expense of over-the-counter products that don't work, and how it changed my life forever.
- 5 year old yeast infection
- what is floral vaginal in 5 years old girl
- 4 year old infected vagina
- vaginal yeast infection five year old
- vaginitis in 5 year old
- viginal infection in five year old
- what are some natural ways of treating vaginal discharge from a four year old
- what can i wash for infection in vagina age 5 years old
- what cause viginal iechy to 4 years old
- what soap to use if have vaginal bacteria in 4 year old
- yeast infection in 5 years olds
- yeast infection on 5 yr old daughter
- vaginal infection 4 year old
- treatments for yeast infections for a 7 yr old
- 6 year old girl bacterial infection
- bacterial infection in 8 yr old
- can 5 year old girls get bacteria vaginosis
- can a 4 year old get bacterial vaginosis
- eight year old vaginal infections
- five year old vaginitis discharge