If your daughter ever had this issue, what did the doctor recommend?
I took her to her new doctor for this and all he prescribed was Nystat cream for the outside area. What about the inside? She’s had discharge and a lot of itching. I told him I’ve already been using Vagisil on her for a week and it hasn’t cleared it up. Why wouldn’t he prescribe an anti fungal or antibiotic?
That was the first and LAST time I will be taking her to that doctor. I had a lot of issues with that place, which I will not go into. It seems like a half a s s e d treatment.
Here is the selected answer for your question:
An eight-year vaginosis sufferer myself, I will show you how I cured my bacterial vaginosis in three days the natural way and helped thousands of women do the same.
I'm about to reveal to you, scientifically-proven secrets that cured my bacteria vaginosis in three days, without any harsh prescription drugs or the never-ending cycle expense of over-the-counter products that don't work, and how it changed my life forever.
- yeast infection in 5 years olds
- treatment of vaginal yeast infection in a 5 year old female
- bacterial infection in 5 yr old girl
- vaginal discharge 5 year old
- vaginal infection in girls under 5 years
- vaginal infection in my 5 year old
- vaginal yeast infection in 5 year old
- vaginal yeast infection in a 4 year old
- Vaginal Yeast Infection treatment for 7 years old
- vaginitis 5 year old
- vaginitis in 13 year old
- vaginitis in 13 year old girl
- vaginitis in 4 year old treatment
- vaginitis in 7 year old
- yeast in 5 year old girl with discharge
- treatment for a 5 yr old yeast infection
- treatment for 5 year olds with yeast infections
- prescribed yeast infection meds for 6 year old girl
- 5 yr oldd & bacterial vaginitus
- 6 year old with vaginal bacteria