If your daughter ever had this issue, what did the doctor recommend?
I took her to her new doctor for this and all he prescribed was Nystat cream for the outside area. What about the inside? She’s had discharge and a lot of itching. I told him I’ve already been using Vagisil on her for a week and it hasn’t cleared it up. Why wouldn’t he prescribe an anti fungal or antibiotic?
That was the first and LAST time I will be taking her to that doctor. I had a lot of issues with that place, which I will not go into. It seems like a half a s s e d treatment.
Here is the selected answer for your question:
An eight-year vaginosis sufferer myself, I will show you how I cured my bacterial vaginosis in three days the natural way and helped thousands of women do the same.
I'm about to reveal to you, scientifically-proven secrets that cured my bacteria vaginosis in three days, without any harsh prescription drugs or the never-ending cycle expense of over-the-counter products that don't work, and how it changed my life forever.
- vagasil on 4 year old
- 5 year old with discharge after antibiotic for vaginal infection
- curing a yeast infection in a 7 year old girl brown discharge
- yeast infection treatment gor 5 year old girl
- treating vaginitis 5 year old
- Symptoms of bacterial infection in 4 year old
- streptococcal vaginosis in 4 year olds
- nystatin for yeast infection in 4 year old
- Nyastain burning 4 year old ?
- n my four year daughter get a bacterial vaginosis
- vaginitis in 5 yr old
- vaginitis in child 6 year old treatment
- vaginosis in 2 year olds
- yeast infection in 5 year old girls
- what is a safe treatment for a 5 year old with a vaginal yeast infection
- what do they give 5 year olds for yeast infection
- what do for a 5 year old with a yeast infection
- what could cause a vaginal discharge in a 5 year old
- what causes discharge in 5 year old
- vagitius in 3 yr old