If your daughter ever had this issue, what did the doctor recommend?
I took her to her new doctor for this and all he prescribed was Nystat cream for the outside area. What about the inside? She’s had discharge and a lot of itching. I told him I’ve already been using Vagisil on her for a week and it hasn’t cleared it up. Why wouldn’t he prescribe an anti fungal or antibiotic?
That was the first and LAST time I will be taking her to that doctor. I had a lot of issues with that place, which I will not go into. It seems like a half a s s e d treatment.
Here is the selected answer for your question:
An eight-year vaginosis sufferer myself, I will show you how I cured my bacterial vaginosis in three days the natural way and helped thousands of women do the same.
I'm about to reveal to you, scientifically-proven secrets that cured my bacteria vaginosis in three days, without any harsh prescription drugs or the never-ending cycle expense of over-the-counter products that don't work, and how it changed my life forever.
- vaginitis in 5 year old
- yeast infection in 5 years olds
- what causes discharge on a 5 year old
- What can I get a five year old for a east infection
- vaginal discharge top toys for 5 years olds
- treatments for vaginal itching in 4 year old
- treating yeast infection 5 year old
- symptoms of yeast infection adhd in 4 years olds
- symptoms of a yeast infection in a 7 year old
- remedies for vaginits on 2 year old
- nystatin yeast infection for 5 year old
- what to do for 5 year old fungal vaginal infection
- Why would 4 year old get a bacteiia infection
- yeast infection year old treatment
- yeast infection remedy in 5 year old
- yeast infection in a 7 year old girl
- yeast infection in 6 year old
- yeast infection in 5 years
- yeast infection in 3 year old vagina