So for the past month, I’ve been thinking I have genital herpes. I got a bump down there, which was red for 2 days then burst on the 3rd day. Today, at the clinic, I was told I have Bacterial Vaginosis. I think it’s strange considering that I just had that bump “down there” I have been freaking out about. Also, it seems impossible they could have run any tests for BV since there wasn’t really any time for anything like that. I looked up the symptoms and all I have is white discharge. It doesn’t smell “fishy” and it doesn’t itch. I still think I may have herpes but it would be comforting to know that this bump could have been caused by BV (which I doubt). I have also had an infected throat, which is a big reason I think I may have herpes. Is there anyway you could spread the bacteria from BV to your mouth? I doubt it but I figured I’d ask anyway. I am just looking for answers. Thanks for any responses
Here is the selected answer for your question:
An eight-year vaginosis sufferer myself, I will show you how I cured my bacterial vaginosis in three days the natural way and helped thousands of women do the same.
I'm about to reveal to you, scientifically-proven secrets that cured my bacteria vaginosis in three days, without any harsh prescription drugs or the never-ending cycle expense of over-the-counter products that don't work, and how it changed my life forever.
- bacterial vaginosis bumps
- bv and bumps
- bacterial vaginosis red bumps
- bacterial vaginosis can have bumps
- vaginal bacterial infection and bump
- bacterial vaginosis and bumps
- can bv cause pimples
- can bacterial infection start as bump
- can u get bumps with a bv infection?
- bv white bump
- can you get a bump from bv
- can you have bump with a yeast or bv infection
- treated for bv but vagina still red with bumps
- vaginal bacterial infection bump
- vaginal itching bv pimples
- vbacterial vaginosis bumps
- bacterial infection bump
- bv and boils
- bacterial vagigitus bumps
- bacterial vaginisis cause bumps