I recently found out i was pregnant 2 days ago. Im worried because i had bacterial vaginosis 1 month before i got pregnant and left it untreated. Im very worried about my baby i don't want to miscarriage)= my dr appointment isn't until another month and a half, so i cant ask the dr, does anybody know anything i can do to get it treated??? thanks!!
Here is the selected answer for your question:
An eight-year vaginosis sufferer myself, I will show you how I cured my bacterial vaginosis in three days the natural way and helped thousands of women do the same.
I'm about to reveal to you, scientifically-proven secrets that cured my bacteria vaginosis in three days, without any harsh prescription drugs or the never-ending cycle expense of over-the-counter products that don't work, and how it changed my life forever.
- bacterial vaginosis while pregnant
- 16 weeks bv
- how do you get bv while pregnant
- i have bv and im pregnant
- im 3 months pregnant and have bacteria vaginosis how did i get it
- is it normal to get bacteria vagonosis while beimg 2 months pregnant
- natural cures fr bv when pregnant
- natural ways to treat bacterial vaginosis while pregnant
- what to do if meds wont treat bv while pregnant
- home bv test ok for pregnant women
- have you had vaginosis while pregnant
- dr wont treat bv at 7 weeks pregnant
- bv while pregnant natural
- bv while pregnant
- BV WHILE 7 MONTHS PREGNANT
- bv 5 weeks
- bacterial vaginosis that refuses to go away while pregnant
- 7 weeks pregnant with bv
- will contractions stop when my bv clears up