I recently found out i was pregnant 2 days ago. Im worried because i had bacterial vaginosis 1 month before i got pregnant and left it untreated. Im very worried about my baby i don't want to miscarriage)= my dr appointment isn't until another month and a half, so i cant ask the dr, does anybody know anything i can do to get it treated??? thanks!!
Here is the selected answer for your question:
An eight-year vaginosis sufferer myself, I will show you how I cured my bacterial vaginosis in three days the natural way and helped thousands of women do the same.
I'm about to reveal to you, scientifically-proven secrets that cured my bacteria vaginosis in three days, without any harsh prescription drugs or the never-ending cycle expense of over-the-counter products that don't work, and how it changed my life forever.
- bacterial vaginosis while pregnant
- 5 1/2 months pregnant and have bv
- what antibiotics are ok natural cures for bv infection while pregnant?
- Treating BV While Pregnant
- should i get pregnant if i have bv
- safe natural cures for bv while pregnant
- pregnant with bv
- MD not worried about bv while pregnant
- MD not treating BV while pregnant
- how to treat bv naturally while pregnant
- How can I treat bv when I\m pregnant?
- got bv while pregnant
- can i get checked for bv while im on my period
- bv well pregnancy
- anyone have bv and full term delivery
- when you do not kbow you have bacterial vagnois and get pregbabt