I recently found out i was pregnant 2 days ago. Im worried because i had bacterial vaginosis 1 month before i got pregnant and left it untreated. Im very worried about my baby i don't want to miscarriage)= my dr appointment isn't until another month and a half, so i cant ask the dr, does anybody know anything i can do to get it treated??? thanks!!
Here is the selected answer for your question:
An eight-year vaginosis sufferer myself, I will show you how I cured my bacterial vaginosis in three days the natural way and helped thousands of women do the same.
I'm about to reveal to you, scientifically-proven secrets that cured my bacteria vaginosis in three days, without any harsh prescription drugs or the never-ending cycle expense of over-the-counter products that don't work, and how it changed my life forever.
- bacterial vaginosis while pregnant
- 2 weeks to go to rhe doctor for bv when pregnant
- bv while pregnant
- home cures for bv while preg
- how long do you have to have bv while pregnant for there to be complications
- hpme remides for bv while preg
- is bacterial vaginosis dangerous during pregnancy
- is it ok to do homeopathic remedies for bv while pregnant?
- should i be concerned over bv while pregnant