I recently found out i was pregnant 2 days ago. Im worried because i had bacterial vaginosis 1 month before i got pregnant and left it untreated. Im very worried about my baby i don't want to miscarriage)= my dr appointment isn't until another month and a half, so i cant ask the dr, does anybody know anything i can do to get it treated??? thanks!!
Here is the selected answer for your question:
An eight-year vaginosis sufferer myself, I will show you how I cured my bacterial vaginosis in three days the natural way and helped thousands of women do the same.
I'm about to reveal to you, scientifically-proven secrets that cured my bacteria vaginosis in three days, without any harsh prescription drugs or the never-ending cycle expense of over-the-counter products that don't work, and how it changed my life forever.
- bacterial vaginosis while pregnant
- doctor didnt treat my bv pregnancy
- 5 1/2 months pregnant and have bv
- natural way to cure bv while pregnant
- pregnant with bv
- should i be worried if i have bv during pregnancy
- should i get pregnant if i have bv
- should I try to cure bacterial vaginosis while waiting to see if im pregnant
- what antibiotics are ok natural cures for bv infection while pregnant?
- what to do if meds wont treat bv while pregnant
- when you do not kbow you have bacterial vagnois and get pregbabt
- i have bv and im pregnant
- have you had vaginosis while pregnant
- 7 weeks pregnant with bv
- anyone have bv and full term delivery
- bacterial vaginosis that refuses to go away while pregnant
- bv 5 weeks
- bv well pregnancy
- BV WHILE 7 MONTHS PREGNANT
- bv while pregnant natural