For those who were on Flagyl for BV (bacterial Vaginosis) when did it start helping? I take 250 MGS twice a day, and am supposed to for 7 days. I’m on the 6th day and I’ve noticed improvment, but I can tell I still have it. This worries me because I am almost 16 weeks pregnant and I know how bad this infection can be for the baby. The doctor gave me extra meds in there that i can take it up to 14 days…should I do this if I don’t feel better? or can it take awhile to cure the infection?
Here is the selected answer for your question:
An eight-year vaginosis sufferer myself, I will show you how I cured my bacterial vaginosis in three days the natural way and helped thousands of women do the same.
I'm about to reveal to you, scientifically-proven secrets that cured my bacteria vaginosis in three days, without any harsh prescription drugs or the never-ending cycle expense of over-the-counter products that don't work, and how it changed my life forever.
- how soon does flagyl start to work for bv
- how long for flagyl to start working
- how long before flagyl starts working
- how soon does metronidazole work
- how soon should flagyl work for bv
- how long for flagyl to work
- how long for metronidazole to work for bacterial vaginosis
- how long metronidazole work bacterial vaginosis
- how long until flagyl works for bacterial vagonis
- how long will it take flagul to cure vaginal oder
- how many does before flagyl works on odor
- metronidazole 500 mg works when on cycle
- meds to take for vaginosis when metronidazole doesnt work
- how to know if metronidazole gel is working
- bacterial infection that starts with an m and treated with flagyl
- how long does it take for metronidazole to work for bv
- does flagyl for bv continue working
- does flagyl really work on bv
- flagyl for bv how long to work
- how do you know bv treatment is working