For those who were on Flagyl for BV (bacterial Vaginosis) when did it start helping? I take 250 MGS twice a day, and am supposed to for 7 days. I’m on the 6th day and I’ve noticed improvment, but I can tell I still have it. This worries me because I am almost 16 weeks pregnant and I know how bad this infection can be for the baby. The doctor gave me extra meds in there that i can take it up to 14 days…should I do this if I don’t feel better? or can it take awhile to cure the infection?
Here is the selected answer for your question:
An eight-year vaginosis sufferer myself, I will show you how I cured my bacterial vaginosis in three days the natural way and helped thousands of women do the same.
I'm about to reveal to you, scientifically-proven secrets that cured my bacteria vaginosis in three days, without any harsh prescription drugs or the never-ending cycle expense of over-the-counter products that don't work, and how it changed my life forever.
- how long for flagyl to work
- bacterial infection that starts with an m and treated with flagyl
- how long until metronidazole cures BV
- how quickly does flagyl start working
- how quickly does vaginal gel work?
- how soon does flagyl start working
- how soon should flagyl work for bv
- how soon will cypro and flagel work on bacterial infection
- How soon will metronidazole work
- metronidazole how fast does it start working
- when does flagyl start working
- how long until metrogel vaginal works
- how long until flagyl works for bacterial vagonis
- flagyl for bv works
- flagyl start to work
- gow soon metronidazole starts working
- how fast does flagyl work for bv
- how kong will it take for the flagyl to start working for bacterial vaginosis
- how long before BV is cured by Flagyl
- how long does it take flagyl to work for bacterial vaginosis