For those who were on Flagyl for BV (bacterial Vaginosis) when did it start helping? I take 250 MGS twice a day, and am supposed to for 7 days. I’m on the 6th day and I’ve noticed improvment, but I can tell I still have it. This worries me because I am almost 16 weeks pregnant and I know how bad this infection can be for the baby. The doctor gave me extra meds in there that i can take it up to 14 days…should I do this if I don’t feel better? or can it take awhile to cure the infection?
Here is the selected answer for your question:
An eight-year vaginosis sufferer myself, I will show you how I cured my bacterial vaginosis in three days the natural way and helped thousands of women do the same.
I'm about to reveal to you, scientifically-proven secrets that cured my bacteria vaginosis in three days, without any harsh prescription drugs or the never-ending cycle expense of over-the-counter products that don't work, and how it changed my life forever.
- when does metronidazole start to work
- how soon does flagyl start working
- how fast does flagyl work for bv
- how long before flagyl starts to work
- how long does it take flagyl to work for bacterial vaginosis
- when does flagyl start working for bv
- how soon does metronidazole work
- how soon fors flagyl qork
- metrogel treatment bv when does it work
- just took first pill flagyl for bacterial vaginosis when will it start working
- im on flagyl for vaginosis when what does odor
- how well does flagyl work for bv
- how soon does flagyl begin to work
- how to treat bv when flagyl doesnt work
- how soon will metronidazole start working on bacterial vaginosis
- how soon does flagyl start to work for bv
- how soon will flagyl work
- how soon will flagyl work for vaginosis
- metronidazole how soon will it work
- natural meds that work like flagyl 500mg