For about 1 month I have been having a lot of thick, white, clumpy, smelly discharge; it also itches (no pain or burning when I urinate and no abdominal pain)… At first I thought it was a yeast infection and I took a Monistat 3….the symptoms did not go away….so I went to see the doctor and was told that I have BV….I was prescribed a vaginal gel insert that I had to take for 5 days….but before I could take the insert I was given a very strong dose of antibiotics for my sinus infection…I finished the antibiotics and waited 1 week before I began the vaginal inserts…… I’ve now finished the vaginal inserts however I am still having the same symptoms. What could it be? Has anyone ever had this problem?
Here is the selected answer for your question:
An eight-year vaginosis sufferer myself, I will show you how I cured my bacterial vaginosis in three days the natural way and helped thousands of women do the same.
I'm about to reveal to you, scientifically-proven secrets that cured my bacteria vaginosis in three days, without any harsh prescription drugs or the never-ending cycle expense of over-the-counter products that don't work, and how it changed my life forever.
- thick white smelly discharge
- white smelly discharge
- white clumpy discharge
- white clumpy vaginal discharge
- clumpy white discharge
- thick white clumpy discharge
- thick smelly discharge
- white thick smelly discharge
- thick white clumpy smelly discharge
- thick discharge after bacteria vaginosis treatment
- thick white dischafge smelly
- thick white discharge smell
- Thick Yellowish smelly Discharge
- what cause your viginal sperm to be thick white and smelly
- white chunky discharge while treating bv
- white clumpy discharge after bacterial vaginosis treatment
- thick clumpy white vaginosis discharge
- thick clumpy disharge treatment
- bv gel treatment clumpy discharge
- can bv be clumpy