Oh my im in trouble !!
I have Bacterial Vaginosis as well as a yeast infection, according to my OBGYN. She gave me the seven day Metronidazole as well as the one day yeast infecton pill to take on the last day to wipe out the yeast infection.
I still have discharge that smells like BV. Should i panic? Is there such thing as "incurable" Bacterial Vaginosis or yeast infection? what should i ask for??
Here is the selected answer for your question:
An eight-year vaginosis sufferer myself, I will show you how I cured my bacterial vaginosis in three days the natural way and helped thousands of women do the same.
I'm about to reveal to you, scientifically-proven secrets that cured my bacteria vaginosis in three days, without any harsh prescription drugs or the never-ending cycle expense of over-the-counter products that don't work, and how it changed my life forever.
- will metronidazole clear up yeast indection
- did metronidazole clear up vaginal infection
- whats the problem if antibiotics doesnt clear up bacterial vaginosis
- metronidazole 500mg didnt cure bacterial vaginosis
- metronidazole didnt work
- metronidazole didn\t work
- metronidazole not curing bv
- nothing is clearing up bv
- why didnt does flagyl treat bacterial vaginosis
- vaginal odor that flagyl isnt clearing up
- what if metronidazole does not work for bv
- what to do if metronidazole doesnt work for bv?
- i have being on 3 different antbiocs for bv and still has clear
- have vagintitis but antibotic metronidazole 500mg isnt working
- FLAGYL NOT CURING SYMPTOMS
- bacterial vaginosis that didnt clear up after treatment
- bacterial yeast infection not clearing up
- bv metronidazole not working
- can i take clindamycin if the pill metronidazole doesnt work
- clearing up bacterial infection without prescription