Oh my im in trouble !!
I have Bacterial Vaginosis as well as a yeast infection, according to my OBGYN. She gave me the seven day Metronidazole as well as the one day yeast infecton pill to take on the last day to wipe out the yeast infection.
I still have discharge that smells like BV. Should i panic? Is there such thing as "incurable" Bacterial Vaginosis or yeast infection? what should i ask for??
Here is the selected answer for your question:
An eight-year vaginosis sufferer myself, I will show you how I cured my bacterial vaginosis in three days the natural way and helped thousands of women do the same.
I'm about to reveal to you, scientifically-proven secrets that cured my bacteria vaginosis in three days, without any harsh prescription drugs or the never-ending cycle expense of over-the-counter products that don't work, and how it changed my life forever.
- metronidazole not curing bv
- 2nd round of flagyl for bacterial vaginosis that never cleared up
- what should i do if my vaginal infection dont clear up with antibitocis
- week of flagyl bv not clearing
- my vaginitis has not cleared up
- metronidazole not worked for BV
- metronidazole hasnt cleared up bv
- metronidazole didnt clear up my bv
- metronidazole did not cure bacterial vaginosis
- metrogel isnt clearing infection
- metrodinazole didnt clear up
- if i take flagyl and dont get a yeast infection does that mean it is chlamydia pr gojnorrwa
- flagyl dows not cure my bv
- flagyl did not work on bacterial vaginosis
- flagyl did not cure my bv
- flagyl did not clear up my vaginitis
- first round of antibiotics didnt clear bv all the way
- will they recheck me after infinish medicine for bacterial vaginosis if im pregnant