Oh my im in trouble !!
I have Bacterial Vaginosis as well as a yeast infection, according to my OBGYN. She gave me the seven day Metronidazole as well as the one day yeast infecton pill to take on the last day to wipe out the yeast infection.
I still have discharge that smells like BV. Should i panic? Is there such thing as "incurable" Bacterial Vaginosis or yeast infection? what should i ask for??
Here is the selected answer for your question:
An eight-year vaginosis sufferer myself, I will show you how I cured my bacterial vaginosis in three days the natural way and helped thousands of women do the same.
I'm about to reveal to you, scientifically-proven secrets that cured my bacteria vaginosis in three days, without any harsh prescription drugs or the never-ending cycle expense of over-the-counter products that don't work, and how it changed my life forever.
- bacterial vaginal infection that will not clear up
- will metronidazole clear my infection
- what if flagyl does not cure bv
- what happens if metrogel does not clear up mu bacterial vaginosis infection
- vaginal infection did not clear up after the 3 day treatment
- my seven day course of antibiotics didnt cure my bv
- MetroGel didnt work now what
- infection not cured by metronidazole
- infection not cured by flagyl
- Im on medicine to clear up my BV when will it be gone
- if flagyl didnt cure bv will metrogel
- Flagyl does not cure my BV anymore ??? What to do????
- flagyl did not cure vagial infection
- flagyl did not cure bv
- did metrogel clear up an infection?