Oh my im in trouble !!
I have Bacterial Vaginosis as well as a yeast infection, according to my OBGYN. She gave me the seven day Metronidazole as well as the one day yeast infecton pill to take on the last day to wipe out the yeast infection.
I still have discharge that smells like BV. Should i panic? Is there such thing as "incurable" Bacterial Vaginosis or yeast infection? what should i ask for??
Here is the selected answer for your question:
An eight-year vaginosis sufferer myself, I will show you how I cured my bacterial vaginosis in three days the natural way and helped thousands of women do the same.
I'm about to reveal to you, scientifically-proven secrets that cured my bacteria vaginosis in three days, without any harsh prescription drugs or the never-ending cycle expense of over-the-counter products that don't work, and how it changed my life forever.
- metronidazole not curing bv
- did metronidazole clear up vaginal infection
- i had a bacterial infection took flagyl but it didn\t work
- bv metronidazole not working
- metronidazole didn\t work
- my vaginitis has not cleared up
- what doea it mean when metronidazole does not clear BV
- what kind if infection is it if the vaginal cream or the oral mwdications for vaginosis bacteria isnt clearing up
- what should i do if my vaginal infection dont clear up with antibitocis
- what to do if bv doesnt cure with flagyl
- whats the problem if antibiotics doesnt clear up bacterial vaginosis
- when will bv symptoms clear up on metronidazole
- why didnt does flagyl treat bacterial vaginosis
- why would metronizadole not work
- will they recheck me after infinish medicine for bacterial vaginosis if im pregnant
- metronidazole didnt work
- metronidazole did not cure bv
- metrogel is not working for my BV
- can i take clindamycin if the pill metronidazole doesnt work
- first round of antibiotics not clearing bv infection