Oh my im in trouble !!
I have Bacterial Vaginosis as well as a yeast infection, according to my OBGYN. She gave me the seven day Metronidazole as well as the one day yeast infecton pill to take on the last day to wipe out the yeast infection.
I still have discharge that smells like BV. Should i panic? Is there such thing as "incurable" Bacterial Vaginosis or yeast infection? what should i ask for??
Here is the selected answer for your question:
An eight-year vaginosis sufferer myself, I will show you how I cured my bacterial vaginosis in three days the natural way and helped thousands of women do the same.
I'm about to reveal to you, scientifically-proven secrets that cured my bacteria vaginosis in three days, without any harsh prescription drugs or the never-ending cycle expense of over-the-counter products that don't work, and how it changed my life forever.
- flagyl did not cure bv
- bacterial vaginitis not cleared by flagyl
- what if Meetronidazole does not clear my infection
- vaginitis not cleared up flagyl antibiotic
- vaginal odor that flagyl isnt clearing up
- nothing is clearing up bv
- metronidazole didnt work
- is it likely that a yeast or bacterial vaginosis infection doesnt clear up after treatment
- i took gel for bv and it didnt clear up
- How do you know if a bacterial infection has cleared up in your vagina
- flagyl not curing infection
- flagyl does not cure my bv
- flagyl didnt cure bv
- flagyl did not cure viginal infection
- clearing up bacterial infection without prescription
- what to do if metronidazole doesnt work for bv?