Oh my im in trouble !!
I have Bacterial Vaginosis as well as a yeast infection, according to my OBGYN. She gave me the seven day Metronidazole as well as the one day yeast infecton pill to take on the last day to wipe out the yeast infection.
I still have discharge that smells like BV. Should i panic? Is there such thing as "incurable" Bacterial Vaginosis or yeast infection? what should i ask for??
Here is the selected answer for your question:
An eight-year vaginosis sufferer myself, I will show you how I cured my bacterial vaginosis in three days the natural way and helped thousands of women do the same.
I'm about to reveal to you, scientifically-proven secrets that cured my bacteria vaginosis in three days, without any harsh prescription drugs or the never-ending cycle expense of over-the-counter products that don't work, and how it changed my life forever.
- will metronidazole clear up yeast indection
- what to do if metronidazole doesnt work for bv?
- vaginal odor that flagyl isnt clearing up
- nothing is clearing up bv
- metronidazole didnt work
- is it likely that a yeast or bacterial vaginosis infection doesnt clear up after treatment
- i have being on 3 different antbiocs for bv and still has clear
- flagyl not curing infection
- flagyl didnt cure bv
- flagyl did not cure bv
- does flagyl clear bv
- clearing up bacterial infection without prescription
- bacterial yeast infection not clearing up
- bacterial vaginosis that didnt clear up after treatment
- bacterial vaginitis not cleared by flagyl