Hi. I went to the doctors today to get tested for BV, I was sure I had it. And I do. So she prescribed me oral and vaginal antibiotics. I have not been with more than one person in the past 3 years, and neither has my partner. But my doctor told me that I have a high white blood cell count, which signals another kind of infection other than BV. She told me it could be chlamydia, gonoreah or Trich. Or it may be nothing. Now, I've been tested for these in the past 3 years, more than once, and never came back positive. And since my BF and I have not had other partners, what else could this be?
She also prescribed me medication for a yeast infection. Although she said she tested for it, but it came back negative, it could just be that I do have it and the test doesn't recognize it. I have also been on antibiotics on and off for a few months now, so that is why she wants me to take the yeast meds.
But what else could this be? She said my cervix looks good. But I do have HPV.
In answer to "Icyelene R's" questions.
I am a 21 year old female. My parter and I have not been with anyone else in 3 years. We have been together this long. I have been tested LOTS in the past for all of those STD's. None ever came back positive. As far as how many sexual partners I, or my BF has had, is none of your business, considering that wouldn't help with anyone's answer to my question. I do not have anal sex. I have practiced safe sex in partners before my BF, but my BF and I no longer use condoms. And using both a female and a male condom at the same time is NOT what anyone should so, since the rubbers can rub up against each other and cause them both to break easily.
Please, educated answers only. And I'd rather have an older woman, or someone the same age, answer these questions. Thank you.
Here is the selected answer for your question:
An eight-year vaginosis sufferer myself, I will show you how I cured my bacterial vaginosis in three days the natural way and helped thousands of women do the same.
I'm about to reveal to you, scientifically-proven secrets that cured my bacteria vaginosis in three days, without any harsh prescription drugs or the never-ending cycle expense of over-the-counter products that don't work, and how it changed my life forever.
- yellow vaginal discharge with elevated wbc and no bacteria
- if you have a bacteria infection can that cause high blood count ?
- high white blood cell in vagina
- high white blood cell count no bacteria in urine yeast
- gyno says elevated wbc
- elevated white blood cell count and bacterial infection
- does bv increase wbcs in vag smear
- does bacterial vaginisis lower your white blood cells
- do condoms cause white cells in the vagina
- could bv give you a high white cell count in the urine
- my Gyno says my white blood cell count is low
- three days after anal vaginal pain high white blood cells no bacteria
- vagina high white blood cell count
- would bacterial vaginosis cause increased wbcs
- will vaginitis cause increase in white blood cell count
- white blood cells in urine vaginosis
- white blood cell count high in vagina
- wbc normal in bacterial vaginosis
- vagintiis cause white cells in urine
- vaginosis and high white blood cell count