ok so i have itching/redness and discharge, but no foul odor.
about a year ago my doctor told me i had bv and i was prescribed clindamycin (had to take it twice) to get rid of it. i had a very slight odor and discharge, but no itching back then.
now i have only discharge and itching/irritation. it seems like i always only have 2 out of the 3 symptoms….
could what i have now still be bv?
Here is the selected answer for your question:
An eight-year vaginosis sufferer myself, I will show you how I cured my bacterial vaginosis in three days the natural way and helped thousands of women do the same.
I'm about to reveal to you, scientifically-proven secrets that cured my bacteria vaginosis in three days, without any harsh prescription drugs or the never-ending cycle expense of over-the-counter products that don't work, and how it changed my life forever.
- bv with no odor
- bacterial vaginosis with no odor
- bacterial vaginosis no smell
- bacterial vaginosis without odor
- bv without fish smell
- bv with no smell
- can you have bv without fish odour
- can u have bv without fishy odor
- bacteria vaginosis no fishy smell
- bv but no odor
- bacterial infections with no odor
- no smell with bacterial vaginosis discharge