My doctor said I have bacterial vaginosis, so they prescribed me metronidazole gel for five days. Is it possible to have BV but no odor? Or does the odor only occur during sex? Because I’ve had sex and there is never an odor present. Is it safe to have sex (using a condom) after I’ve completed my 5 day treatment ?
Here is the selected answer for your question:
An eight-year vaginosis sufferer myself, I will show you how I cured my bacterial vaginosis in three days the natural way and helped thousands of women do the same.
I'm about to reveal to you, scientifically-proven secrets that cured my bacteria vaginosis in three days, without any harsh prescription drugs or the never-ending cycle expense of over-the-counter products that don't work, and how it changed my life forever.
- bacterial vaginosis no odor
- bv with no odor
- can you have bacterial vaginodis without odor
- bacterial vaginosis and no odor
- can i have bacterial vaginosis without odor?
- bv woth no odor
- bv without the smell
- bv without smell
- bv without odor
- bacterial vag nosis but I have no odor
- can you have bacterial vaginosis without have a discharge but a foul smell
- can you have bacterial vaginosis without odor
- can you have bv and no smell
- can you have bv without the fishy oder
- can yoy have vaginosis without odor
- diagnosed with bv but no smell
- i have bv but no smell
- i have bv with no odor
- bv without fishy odor
- bv without fish smell