My doctor said I have bacterial vaginosis, so they prescribed me metronidazole gel for five days. Is it possible to have BV but no odor? Or does the odor only occur during sex? Because I’ve had sex and there is never an odor present. Is it safe to have sex (using a condom) after I’ve completed my 5 day treatment ?
Here is the selected answer for your question:
An eight-year vaginosis sufferer myself, I will show you how I cured my bacterial vaginosis in three days the natural way and helped thousands of women do the same.
I'm about to reveal to you, scientifically-proven secrets that cured my bacteria vaginosis in three days, without any harsh prescription drugs or the never-ending cycle expense of over-the-counter products that don't work, and how it changed my life forever.
- bacterial vaginosis no odor
- bv with no odor
- can you have bacterial vaginosis without odor
- BV with No Smell
- Bacterial Vaginosis Without Odor
- is it possible to have bv without a foul smell
- can you have bv without the fish smell
- bv no odor
- bacterial vaginosis without fish odor
- can you have bacterial vaginosis with no odor
- bv without odor
- can you have bv without odor
- bv no fish odour
- can you have bv without the odour
- can you have BV without the smell
- can you have bv without the smelly discharge
- can you not have a odor with bv?
- is it possible to have a fish smell without haing an infection
- no ofor with my bacterial vaginosis
- no fishy odor bv?