My doctor said I have bacterial vaginosis, so they prescribed me metronidazole gel for five days. Is it possible to have BV but no odor? Or does the odor only occur during sex? Because I’ve had sex and there is never an odor present. Is it safe to have sex (using a condom) after I’ve completed my 5 day treatment ?
Here is the selected answer for your question:
An eight-year vaginosis sufferer myself, I will show you how I cured my bacterial vaginosis in three days the natural way and helped thousands of women do the same.
I'm about to reveal to you, scientifically-proven secrets that cured my bacteria vaginosis in three days, without any harsh prescription drugs or the never-ending cycle expense of over-the-counter products that don't work, and how it changed my life forever.
- bacterial vaginosis no odor
- bv with no odor
- BV with No Smell
- can you have bacterial vaginosis without odor
- Bacterial Vaginosis Without Odor
- is it possible to have bv without a foul smell
- bacterial vaginosis without fish odor
- bv no odor
- can you have bv without odor
- bv no fish odour
- bv without odor
- can you have bv without the smelly discharge
- can you have BV without the smell
- can you have bv without the fishy odor
- can you have bv without the odour
- can you not have a odor with bv?
- i have bv with no odor
- is it possible to have a fish smell without haing an infection
- no fishy odor bv?
- no ofor with my bacterial vaginosis