My doctor said I have bacterial vaginosis, so they prescribed me metronidazole gel for five days. Is it possible to have BV but no odor? Or does the odor only occur during sex? Because I’ve had sex and there is never an odor present. Is it safe to have sex (using a condom) after I’ve completed my 5 day treatment ?
Here is the selected answer for your question:
An eight-year vaginosis sufferer myself, I will show you how I cured my bacterial vaginosis in three days the natural way and helped thousands of women do the same.
I'm about to reveal to you, scientifically-proven secrets that cured my bacteria vaginosis in three days, without any harsh prescription drugs or the never-ending cycle expense of over-the-counter products that don't work, and how it changed my life forever.
- bacterial vaginosis no odor
- bacterial vaginosis with no odor
- bacterial vaginosis without odor
- bv with no odor
- bacterial vaginosis no smell
- bacterial vaginosis and no odor
- no fish smell bacterial vaginosis
- can u have bacterial vaginosis without oder?
- can you have a bacterial infection without a smell
- can you have bacterial vaginosis without have a discharge but a foul smell
- can you have bv without the fishy oder
- CAN YOU HAVE BV WITHOUT THE SMELL
- no vaginal odor bacterial vaginosis
- can yoy have vaginosis without odor
- could you have a bacterial vaginitis without discharge
- i was diagnosed with bv but no odor
- no foul odor BV
- bv without fishy smell
- bv without a fishy smell
- bacterial vaginitis without odor?