my dsughter was told yesterday that she has bacterial vaginosis..she is a few days late with her period, she took a pregnancy test yesterday and it came back neg. can the infection cause the test to be inaccurate? is it possible that she is pregnant and the test is wrong?
a very worried mother
Here is the selected answer for your question:
An eight-year vaginosis sufferer myself, I will show you how I cured my bacterial vaginosis in three days the natural way and helped thousands of women do the same.
I'm about to reveal to you, scientifically-proven secrets that cured my bacteria vaginosis in three days, without any harsh prescription drugs or the never-ending cycle expense of over-the-counter products that don't work, and how it changed my life forever.
- bacteria in urine causing negative pregnancy test
- vaginosis gives negative pregnancy
- vaginal vaginosis can cause false neg preg test?
- urine infection cause a pregnancy test to be negative
- does too much bacteria in urine cause a false negative pregnancy test?
- does bacteria in the urine cause a false negatives
- clindamycin cause false negative pregnancy test
- can too much bacteria in urine show negative pregnancy test
- can results from vaginal bacteria benegative but have one
- can having too much bacteria in urine cause a hpt to be negative?
- can bv mess up a pregnacy test
- can bacterial infections cause false hcg tests
- bacterial vaginosis and negative pregnancy test
- week late negative pregnancy test have bv