my dsughter was told yesterday that she has bacterial vaginosis..she is a few days late with her period, she took a pregnancy test yesterday and it came back neg. can the infection cause the test to be inaccurate? is it possible that she is pregnant and the test is wrong?
a very worried mother
Here is the selected answer for your question:
An eight-year vaginosis sufferer myself, I will show you how I cured my bacterial vaginosis in three days the natural way and helped thousands of women do the same.
I'm about to reveal to you, scientifically-proven secrets that cured my bacteria vaginosis in three days, without any harsh prescription drugs or the never-ending cycle expense of over-the-counter products that don't work, and how it changed my life forever.
- can bacterial vaginosis cause a false negative pregnancy test result
- bacteria in urine causing negative pregnancy test
- urine infection cause a pregnancy test to be negative
- how often is bv falese negatives
- does too much bacteria in urine cause a false negative pregnancy test?
- does bv cause negative pregnancy test
- does bacteria in the urine cause a false negatives
- can vaginosis cause can a pregnancy test be wrong
- can too much bacteria in urine show negative pregnancy test
- can bv mess up a pregnacy test
- can bacterial infections cause false hcg tests
- can a test for vaginal infections show pregnancy levels?
- can a bacterial can a bladder infection cause a negative pregnancy test
- bacterial vaginosis negative pregnancy test
- bacterial vaginosis and negative pregnancy test
- vaginal vaginosis can cause false neg preg test?