I have a frequent urination problem. I have the urge to urinate all day long. I can't even go to the grocery store or mall because I have to stay in the restroom the whole time. After going to my PCP to be checked for UTI, which I knew it wasn't, they also did a pap to make sure it wasn't chlamydia or gonnorrea. My pap came back negative for STD'S but showed a yeast infection, bacterial vaginosis, strep B, and also Staph. My doctor gave me a 3 day prescription for Clindamycin vaginal Ovules. I am also taking doxycycline. Has anyone every experienced this problem. I honestly just want to curl up and sleep all day so I can keep from having to pee all day long. This is truly making my life miserable. Any suggestions welcome.
I am not diabetic and no UTI
Here is the selected answer for your question:
An eight-year vaginosis sufferer myself, I will show you how I cured my bacterial vaginosis in three days the natural way and helped thousands of women do the same.
I'm about to reveal to you, scientifically-proven secrets that cured my bacteria vaginosis in three days, without any harsh prescription drugs or the never-ending cycle expense of over-the-counter products that don't work, and how it changed my life forever.
- Can BV cause frequent urination
- bacterial vaginosis frequent urination
- can vaginitis cause frequent urination
- bacterial vaginosis and frequent urination
- can bacterial vaginosis cause frequent urination
- bv and frequent urination
- bacterial vaginosis burning urination
- does bacterial vaginosis cause frequent urination
- flagyl and frequent urination
- does Vaginosis increase urination
- does bv cause frequent urination
- bacterial vaginosis urination
- does bacterial vaginosis causes you to urinate more?
- does bacteria vaginosis cause you to not be able to pee
- peeing a lot vaginitis
- does bacterial infection cause urinated alot
- does monistat help bacterial vaginosis frequent urination
- does gardnerella cause constant urination
- does flagyl cause frequent urination
- does bv make you want to urinate frequently