Alright. So my lower back and both of my lower sides have been aching for about 2 weeks now. the pain is weird, its a dull pain but it comes and goes, but stays steady throughout the day.
Another thing, is i have a lot of vaginal discharge, I noticed that I would have alot of it from when my boyfriend and I would have sex and he’s pull out and there would be this white discharge, another time we weere having sex and this time it was like a nudish type color. Also lately its been like a light grreen and light yellow color, but never really had any odor to it. I’m sure of being clean because my boyfriend would have the same thing as me . So i dont think its an std, so can it be just a really bad yeast infection ?
it also brings pain throughout my body.
Here is the selected answer for your question:
An eight-year vaginosis sufferer myself, I will show you how I cured my bacterial vaginosis in three days the natural way and helped thousands of women do the same.
I'm about to reveal to you, scientifically-proven secrets that cured my bacteria vaginosis in three days, without any harsh prescription drugs or the never-ending cycle expense of over-the-counter products that don't work, and how it changed my life forever.
- lower back pain and vaginal discharge
- vaginal discharge AND back pain
- back pain and vaginal discharge
- vaginal discharge and lower back pain
- vaginal discharge lower back pain
- low back pain and vaginal discharge
- lower back pain vaginal discharge
- can you have side aches and discharge from your vagina with a kidney infection
- Back Pain with Vaginal Discharge
- vaginal discharge back pain
- lower back pain discharge
- pain in side and discharge
- vagina discharge and back pain
- right leg ache and pain along with vaginal discharge
- side pain and mucus from vaginia
- pain in lower sides cagunal discharge
- side and vagina pain
- shooting pain in my back and discharge
- severe back pain vaginal discharge
- right sided back pain with discharge