Alright. So my lower back and both of my lower sides have been aching for about 2 weeks now. the pain is weird, its a dull pain but it comes and goes, but stays steady throughout the day.
Another thing, is i have a lot of vaginal discharge, I noticed that I would have alot of it from when my boyfriend and I would have sex and he’s pull out and there would be this white discharge, another time we weere having sex and this time it was like a nudish type color. Also lately its been like a light grreen and light yellow color, but never really had any odor to it. I’m sure of being clean because my boyfriend would have the same thing as me . So i dont think its an std, so can it be just a really bad yeast infection ?
it also brings pain throughout my body.
Here is the selected answer for your question:
An eight-year vaginosis sufferer myself, I will show you how I cured my bacterial vaginosis in three days the natural way and helped thousands of women do the same.
I'm about to reveal to you, scientifically-proven secrets that cured my bacteria vaginosis in three days, without any harsh prescription drugs or the never-ending cycle expense of over-the-counter products that don't work, and how it changed my life forever.
- lower back pain and vaginal discharge
- vaginal discharge AND back pain
- lower back pain and discharge
- pain in mid left side of back while pregnant with signs of yeast infection
- Back Pain and Vaginal Discharge
- white discharge and back pain
- back pain and discharge
- sore lower back and yellow vaginal discharge
- back pain vaginal discharge
- pain inshoulder and side and white discharge
- right side pain and vaginal discharge
- right side pain and discharge
- right flank pain front and back with vaginal discharge
- right side abdominal pain that mimics labor pains with vaginal discharge
- slimy vaginal discharge and flank pain
- right side hurting and discharge
- right side low back pain with vaginal discharge
- slight discharge and back pain
- silght stomach cramps right back side pain discharge