Alright. So my lower back and both of my lower sides have been aching for about 2 weeks now. the pain is weird, its a dull pain but it comes and goes, but stays steady throughout the day.
Another thing, is i have a lot of vaginal discharge, I noticed that I would have alot of it from when my boyfriend and I would have sex and he’s pull out and there would be this white discharge, another time we weere having sex and this time it was like a nudish type color. Also lately its been like a light grreen and light yellow color, but never really had any odor to it. I’m sure of being clean because my boyfriend would have the same thing as me . So i dont think its an std, so can it be just a really bad yeast infection ?
it also brings pain throughout my body.
Here is the selected answer for your question:
An eight-year vaginosis sufferer myself, I will show you how I cured my bacterial vaginosis in three days the natural way and helped thousands of women do the same.
I'm about to reveal to you, scientifically-proven secrets that cured my bacteria vaginosis in three days, without any harsh prescription drugs or the never-ending cycle expense of over-the-counter products that don't work, and how it changed my life forever.
- lower back pain and vaginal discharge
- vaginal discharge AND back pain
- lower back pain and discharge
- Back Pain and Vaginal Discharge
- back pain and discharge
- discharge back pain body odor
- itchy vagina area and pain in right side
- sore lower back and yellow vaginal discharge
- yellow discharge and back pain
- lower back pain vaginal discharge
- pink discharge aching back
- pink discharge lower back pain dry vagina
- right side pain and discharge
- right side pain and vaginal discharge
- Side back pain discharge yellowishbrownish
- my right side hurts and i have clear discharge
- side lower pain and back pain with bad discharge
- side pains and white discharge
- lowered back and lower sode pain in pelvic and whit discharge with migraine
- sides hurting fishy vagina with white stuff