I have had the mirena for 1 1/2 yrs. My period has decreased in the past several months. I still get it every month but it is very light. After the first few days I start to spot. Along with the spotting is a really bad odor. Not fishy, more like….omg….is that really coming from my body? It is embarrassing. I feel like I need to shower at least 3 times a day. I tried to ignore it the last few months but I can’t take it anymore. I have a regular check up next month. I want to get it removed! Has anyone had this same problem? What did you do?
Here is the selected answer for your question:
An eight-year vaginosis sufferer myself, I will show you how I cured my bacterial vaginosis in three days the natural way and helped thousands of women do the same.
I'm about to reveal to you, scientifically-proven secrets that cured my bacteria vaginosis in three days, without any harsh prescription drugs or the never-ending cycle expense of over-the-counter products that don't work, and how it changed my life forever.
- mirena odor
- mirena and vaginal odor
- mirena causing foul odor
- odor with mirena
- odor from mirena
- Really bad vaginal odor with iud
- Mirena Odor and Remedy
- smelly vaginal odor from mirena
- mirena iud vaginal odor
- my vaginalnodor has chamged since i had the mirena
- does mirena cause a bad odor at first?
- mirena and smell
- mirena and bacterial vaginosis
- i have a foul smell in my vagina and i had a myrena?
- i had mirena put in but have a bad odor with period
- how to treat discharge caused by mirena
- how to get rid of menstrual period odor from mirena
- have odor after mirena has been put in
- foul smelling discharge mirena
- what can you do about vaginal oder due to an iud