I have had the mirena for 1 1/2 yrs. My period has decreased in the past several months. I still get it every month but it is very light. After the first few days I start to spot. Along with the spotting is a really bad odor. Not fishy, more like….omg….is that really coming from my body? It is embarrassing. I feel like I need to shower at least 3 times a day. I tried to ignore it the last few months but I can’t take it anymore. I have a regular check up next month. I want to get it removed! Has anyone had this same problem? What did you do?
Here is the selected answer for your question:
An eight-year vaginosis sufferer myself, I will show you how I cured my bacterial vaginosis in three days the natural way and helped thousands of women do the same.
I'm about to reveal to you, scientifically-proven secrets that cured my bacteria vaginosis in three days, without any harsh prescription drugs or the never-ending cycle expense of over-the-counter products that don't work, and how it changed my life forever.
- mirena and vaginal odor
- mirena odor
- vaginal odor with mirena
- Mirena Smell Side Effects
- mirena iud menstrual cycle smells foul
- mirena odor and remedy
- mirena and weird smell
- mirena bad fishy smelling
- mirena iud light period funny smell
- mirena and vagina stinks
- mirana iud odor
- mirena ans vagina odor
- why does mirena change the way your vagina smells
- why do i get vaginal odor with mirena
- vaginal discharge after mirena placement
- vagina smell from mirena
- vagina odor from mirena
- unusual vaginal odor with mirena
- smell period blood with mirena
- murena and vaginal odor