I have had the mirena for 1 1/2 yrs. My period has decreased in the past several months. I still get it every month but it is very light. After the first few days I start to spot. Along with the spotting is a really bad odor. Not fishy, more like….omg….is that really coming from my body? It is embarrassing. I feel like I need to shower at least 3 times a day. I tried to ignore it the last few months but I can’t take it anymore. I have a regular check up next month. I want to get it removed! Has anyone had this same problem? What did you do?
Here is the selected answer for your question:
An eight-year vaginosis sufferer myself, I will show you how I cured my bacterial vaginosis in three days the natural way and helped thousands of women do the same.
I'm about to reveal to you, scientifically-proven secrets that cured my bacteria vaginosis in three days, without any harsh prescription drugs or the never-ending cycle expense of over-the-counter products that don't work, and how it changed my life forever.
- mirena odor
- mirena and vaginal odor
- mirena iud smell
- Mirena Odor and Remedy
- mirena smelling foul
- my period has a really bad smell after mirena
- odor from mirena
- odor with mirena
- Really bad vaginal odor with iud
- smelly vaginal odor from mirena
- CAN PARAGARD CAUSE A FOUL ODOR
- mirena iud side effects smrll
- mirena iud odor
- does mirena cause a bad odor at first?
- foul smelling discharge mirena
- how to get rid of mirena vaginal odor
- how to get rid of the mirena iud smell
- how to treat discharge caused by mirena
- mirena and bacterial vaginosis
- mirena bad smell