I know that a vagina with a fish odor can “sometimes” be due to a yeast infection or maybe a bacterial infection or maybe something else. In the past I have had both a yeast and bacterial infection and a fishy odor was indeed one of the symptoms along with the other such as itch and discomfort and discharge.
Yesterday I noticed a very slight fishy odor again i went to the doc yesterday and i tested negative for any problems however, i still have that odor it’s very light unlike the previous one I had and it smells like fishy (like tuna) is this normal in some cases?
i just finished my period on Sunday, I don't know if that matters or has anything to do with the smell , it a very light odor and I can only smell it when i sniff the toilet paper after wiping my self (sorry for too much info)
Here is the selected answer for your question:
An eight-year vaginosis sufferer myself, I will show you how I cured my bacterial vaginosis in three days the natural way and helped thousands of women do the same.
I'm about to reveal to you, scientifically-proven secrets that cured my bacteria vaginosis in three days, without any harsh prescription drugs or the never-ending cycle expense of over-the-counter products that don't work, and how it changed my life forever.
- fishy odor from vagina means what
- slight fishy vaginal odor
- what does a fishy odor mean
- what does it mean when your vagina has a odor
- what does a fishy odor around vagina indicate
- what does a fishy smell mean
- what does it mean when your vagina smells fishy
- vaginal fishy smell what does that indicate
- does femene oder always mean an infection
- what does it mean if my vagina smells fishy
- what does it mean if vagina smells fishy
- what does it mean if my vagina smells
- what does fishy smell of vagina mean
- what does a smelly pussy mean?
- what does a fishy vagina mean
- what does a fishy vaginal smell mean
- what does it mean if your vagina smells fishy
- whats that fishy smell on your v
- what is prescribed for fishy vagina