My vagina has been smelling very strongly for the past month. It is not normal. When I was pregnant with 2nd baby my vagina smelled more than usual a couple times, but never straight for a month. I am getting worried, because on Sept. 17 I believe my husband cheated on me. Is it normal for a pregnant woman’s vagina to have a strong abnormal odor during pregnancy without anything being wrong? I am going to ask my doctor, and get checked out, but I just wanted to ask. Please dont make fun of me. God bless you all.
Here is the selected answer for your question:
An eight-year vaginosis sufferer myself, I will show you how I cured my bacterial vaginosis in three days the natural way and helped thousands of women do the same.
I'm about to reveal to you, scientifically-proven secrets that cured my bacteria vaginosis in three days, without any harsh prescription drugs or the never-ending cycle expense of over-the-counter products that don't work, and how it changed my life forever.
- 18 weeks prego and my vigiana has smell to it
- VAGINA SMELL 8 WEEKS PREGNANT
- pregnant and my vagina smells
- im pregnant and my vagina smells
- im 8 weeks pregnant and have a funny odor from my vagina is this normal
- im 5 months pregnant and my vagina is wet and i think it smeeps
- im 12 weeks pregnant and i have fishy smell
- could your vagina get and ordor when you are 8 moths pregnang
- 8 weeks pregnant and smelly spotting when i wipe
- 8 weeks im pregnant and my discharge smells
- 18 wks pregnant and vagina is very swollen
- vaginal odor 9 months pregnant