My vagina has been smelling very strongly for the past month. It is not normal. When I was pregnant with 2nd baby my vagina smelled more than usual a couple times, but never straight for a month. I am getting worried, because on Sept. 17 I believe my husband cheated on me. Is it normal for a pregnant woman’s vagina to have a strong abnormal odor during pregnancy without anything being wrong? I am going to ask my doctor, and get checked out, but I just wanted to ask. Please dont make fun of me. God bless you all.
Here is the selected answer for your question:
An eight-year vaginosis sufferer myself, I will show you how I cured my bacterial vaginosis in three days the natural way and helped thousands of women do the same.
I'm about to reveal to you, scientifically-proven secrets that cured my bacteria vaginosis in three days, without any harsh prescription drugs or the never-ending cycle expense of over-the-counter products that don't work, and how it changed my life forever.
- 9 weeks pregnant vaginal odor
- 15 weeks pregnant and my vagina smells
- smell from vagina at 12 weeks prego
- pregnant with strong vigina smell
- pregnant and i think mu vagina stinks
- my vagina smells 11 weeks pregnant
- im pregnant but my vagina stinks and moisture
- im pregnant and my vagina stinks
- im pregnant and i smell really bad
- im 5 weeks pregnant and my virgina smell has changed is this normal
- im 28 weeks pregnant Vagina
- 9 months pregnant and smell
- 8wks pregnant pregnant and more wer now in vagina
- 26 weeks and vagina has odor
- vigina smell and 7 weeks pregnancy