I’ll be 38 weeks pregnant with my second tomorrow. As of the 21st, I am 3cm dilated, a -2 station, and 75% effaced. I’ve had this weird icky smelling discharge (or maybe it’s even sweat, who knows) down there and have no idea what it is. I shower about twice a day though and take care of myself down there. It is NOT an infection for all of my test results have come back negative and I’ve had this the last few times I’ve been checked so I can pretty much guarantee there is no rip in my bag. I’ve had hemorrhoids for a while, so I was thinking that maybe it can be the smell of sweat? It’s not so much of a discharge at times either because I’ve been dry (TMI) so I’ve really had no discharge. Sometimes I get something on my underwear but it’s not where the vagina opening is. It’s more on the front of my underwear as opposed to the panty part if that makes sense. So again, I’m guessing it’s sweat?
With this pregnancy, I am pretty much all baby and have only gained about 30lbs so I’m pretty small, so it’s not like I’m carrying extra weight and sweat like some heavy people do.
I’ve tried the powder and it did help a bit until it would get clumpy after sweating again. I also use the Tucks wipes after every not only BM but every time I pee too. I’ve mentioned to the doc and she just tells me I have no infection and that it’s more than likely normal.
I’m 22. My body isn’t changing, I assure you that.
Here is the selected answer for your question:
An eight-year vaginosis sufferer myself, I will show you how I cured my bacterial vaginosis in three days the natural way and helped thousands of women do the same.
I'm about to reveal to you, scientifically-proven secrets that cured my bacteria vaginosis in three days, without any harsh prescription drugs or the never-ending cycle expense of over-the-counter products that don't work, and how it changed my life forever.
- 38 weeks pregnant and my urine smells
- sweet smelling vagina discharge at 38 weeks pregnant
- fishy smell at 38 weeks pregnant
- -1 station 38 weeks
- bacterail vaginosivus and 38
- bacterila vaginsosi and 38 weeks pregnant
- bad smelling discharge 39 4 days pregnant
- chlorox smelling discharge at 38 weeks pregnant
- funny smell in dry vagina 37 weeks
- strange smell 38 weeks pregnant
- treating yeast infection while dilated 38 weeks pregnant
- urine odor after cervical exam pregnant
- urine odor at 38 weeks
- vagina odor at 38 weeks
- vagnia odor smell 39 weeks pregnant
- awkward smell dry vagina 37 weeks
- 39 weeks weird smelling discharge
- 37 weeks pregnant with strong vaginal odor
- 37 weeks pregnate and fishy smell
- 37 weeks with stronger foul smelling discharge