I’ll be 38 weeks pregnant with my second tomorrow. As of the 21st, I am 3cm dilated, a -2 station, and 75% effaced. I’ve had this weird icky smelling discharge (or maybe it’s even sweat, who knows) down there and have no idea what it is. I shower about twice a day though and take care of myself down there. It is NOT an infection for all of my test results have come back negative and I’ve had this the last few times I’ve been checked so I can pretty much guarantee there is no rip in my bag. I’ve had hemorrhoids for a while, so I was thinking that maybe it can be the smell of sweat? It’s not so much of a discharge at times either because I’ve been dry (TMI) so I’ve really had no discharge. Sometimes I get something on my underwear but it’s not where the vagina opening is. It’s more on the front of my underwear as opposed to the panty part if that makes sense. So again, I’m guessing it’s sweat?
With this pregnancy, I am pretty much all baby and have only gained about 30lbs so I’m pretty small, so it’s not like I’m carrying extra weight and sweat like some heavy people do.
I’ve tried the powder and it did help a bit until it would get clumpy after sweating again. I also use the Tucks wipes after every not only BM but every time I pee too. I’ve mentioned to the doc and she just tells me I have no infection and that it’s more than likely normal.
I’m 22. My body isn’t changing, I assure you that.
Here is the selected answer for your question:
An eight-year vaginosis sufferer myself, I will show you how I cured my bacterial vaginosis in three days the natural way and helped thousands of women do the same.
I'm about to reveal to you, scientifically-proven secrets that cured my bacteria vaginosis in three days, without any harsh prescription drugs or the never-ending cycle expense of over-the-counter products that don't work, and how it changed my life forever.
- 38 weeks sour smell vagina
- am 39 weeks pregnant can i use feminine wipes
- fishy odour 38weeks
- I am 29 weeks pregnant and I sweat alot down there
- nhs 38 weeks pregnant fishy smell
- underwesr smells fishy 36 weeks
- weird dreams at 38 weeks pregnant is this normal
- weird smell from vagina 38 weeks pregnant
- why does my vagina are smell at 38 weeks pregnant
- 38 weeks and strong vaginal odor
- 38 weeks pregnant weird smell from vagina
- 38 weeks pregnant and smelly
- 38 weeks pregnant and vagina is sore and has a bad odor
- 38 weeks pregnant strong odour when i urinate
- 38 weeks pregnant urine smells weird
- 38 weeks pregnant vagina feels strange
- 38 weeks pregnant vagina smells
- 38 weeks pregnant vagina smells different
- 38 weeks pregnant vaginal odor
- why would i have a fishy odour when im 39 weeks pregnant