Yesterday morning I had a white vaginal discharge followed by a small yellow watery discharge. That then disappeared but then intermittently through the day I had a clear water type discharge. It was not allot but enough to soil my panties.
Now this morning everything seems to be back to normal with just the white discharge I have been having all along through pregnancy.
Any ideas what the yellow discharge followed by some clear watery discharge could be. The worry for me at the moment is amniotic leakage. I am seeing the doc next week and not sure if I should get it seen to sooner. Baby movements seem fine.
Here is the selected answer for your question:
An eight-year vaginosis sufferer myself, I will show you how I cured my bacterial vaginosis in three days the natural way and helped thousands of women do the same.
I'm about to reveal to you, scientifically-proven secrets that cured my bacteria vaginosis in three days, without any harsh prescription drugs or the never-ending cycle expense of over-the-counter products that don't work, and how it changed my life forever.
- yellow discharge at 33 weeks pregnant
- 33 Weeks Pregnant Yellow Discharge
- im 33 weeks pregnant and have diareeah and yellowish discharge coming from my vagina?
- im 33 weeks pregnant and my discharge is yellow
- is vaginal discharge normal at 33 weeks
- luiquin yellow fluid at 32 weeks